Download and Install
Download and install Raptor from http://www.neuston.io/raptor.
Create a New Project
Start Raptor and click
- Select your .sln file.
- Save the Raptor project.
- Exclude projects:
- You can exclude projects in the solution file to make the analysis faster.
- By default, projects with
bughuntin the name will be excluded.
Make Your First Analysis
When the analysis is completed, click
Explore The Metrics
Methods With Low Maintainabilityshould ideally be 0. If it's not, you've got work to do.
Total Cyclomatic Complexitywill naturally grow as the application's feature set grows.
The table shows your methods and common metrics.
- The table is sorted by the least maintainable methods first.
- Double-click a method to view it in Visual Studio.
- Hover over the header to get a description of the metric.
- Click header to change sorting.
Ignore the directory
Raptor/Output in your source control software.